• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VATSYS Present in WorldFlight 2020 I was crazy enough to try it on Tuesday! And it did pretty good managing the eastbound departures out of Mexico Center. Still some things to figure out an

Not live but progress so far on the Mexico Vatsys Sector    

It wasn't live last time... but guess what... it is now!  

Posted Images

FDX4345

With an incorrect aircraft type designator ... yay!

Interesting to see the large difference in scope layout per region. While the US seems to put as many lines as possible on their scope, other regions (or controllers) leave it basically blank.

Hi Tom, this was a sector file [Mod - Happy Thoughts]embled for the purpose of use in WF controlling, so it lacks other geography or detailed sectorization, not that I was going to enable them as all acft were flying the same route to the same destination. My US ZOA sector file look as colorful as they come

His statement is somewhat true., looking at the vDSR there are lines going every where

We try and keep ours as clean as possible, Most of the time I dont have Airways on, and just use the Route that ES draws for the aircraft

https://www.dropbox.com/s/emft14438h3sk8r/Screenshot%202013-11-09%2021.09.32.png

Kirk Christie - VATPAC C3

VATPAC Undercover ATC Agent

Worldflight Perth 737-800 Crew Member

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The newly released 'London Controller Pack' for EuroScope based as close as possible on the real-life Swanwick ACC setup.

The profiles in the pack contain fast switching options to go through all the SMRs/Ground Maps for the underlying airspace (therefore the entire sector available in one profile on one screen). Those airports that have SMRs in real-life are also based as close as possible to the real-life setup, hence why you'll see lots of different styles.

Example of LON_C_CTR (larger picture link)

qX9ocBY.png

Lots of included SMRs/Ground maps. Not all of these were made for this controller pack, some are modified from existing setups in the UK not authored by me! A full list of authors are available in the credits if anyone downloads the pack.

Included in this image are:

Gatwick (EGKK), Heathrow (EGLL), Stansted (EGSS), Cardiff (EGFF), Liverpool (EGGP), Birmingham (EGBB), London City (EGLC), Manchester (EGCC), Jersey (EGJJ), Newcastle (EGNT), East Midlands (EGNX), Bristol (EGGD), Southampton (EGHI), Biggin Hill (EGKB), Bounrnemouth (EGHH), Luton (EGGW).

(Larger picture link)

1PEbuTn.png

A final image to show the 4 main (empty) London sectors. These are not to scale! From top left going right:

LON_S_CTR, LON_N_CTR, LON_W_CTR, LON_C_CTR

oYqhTY5.png

Edit: Some links to the NATS official photos to show what some of these are based off:

London Area: https://www.flickr.com/photos/natspressoffice/7562288110/

Heathrow: https://www.flickr.com/photos/natspressoffice/7562314060/