I was running a number of programs at once, hitting alt-tab,tab,tab,tab,tab got annoying.

Another option you might like is to run vSTARS full screen, and if you need to see the task bar in order to switch programs, hit the windows key. That way you get the full screen real estate for vSTARS, but you can still access other apps without doing the alt-tab dance.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VATSYS Present in WorldFlight 2020 I was crazy enough to try it on Tuesday! And it did pretty good managing the eastbound departures out of Mexico Center. Still some things to figure out an

Not live but progress so far on the Mexico Vatsys Sector    

It wasn't live last time... but guess what... it is now!  

Posted Images

M98-vSTARS.png

Working M98 during a slow period in a straight 12s config, and yes the next thing on my purchase list is a monitor large enough for the DCP's

Lastly in this awful cellphone picture is my TRACON setup, but I think it gives you the idea.

Setup.jpg

John Muenster (MR) - Minneapolis ARTCC

Unless expressly written, my comments in no way reflect the opinions of any ARTCC I am affiliated with, they are personal opinions only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Pilot/ATC set up

From the pilot point of view

c48w.jpg

A little bit wider perspective from my full set up(Can't get it right way up so I will just paste a link here)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/u7kh.jpg/

South England Airspace chart

nula.jpg

VATEUD ATC Department Lead | Senior Divisional Instructor [i3]

For any queries contact me on [email protected]

• 1 month later...
FDX4345

With an incorrect aircraft type designator ... yay!

Interesting to see the large difference in scope layout per region. While the US seems to put as many lines as possible on their scope, other regions (or controllers) leave it basically blank.

Hi Tom, this was a sector file [Mod - Happy Thoughts]embled for the purpose of use in WF controlling, so it lacks other geography or detailed sectorization, not that I was going to enable them as all acft were flying the same route to the same destination. My US ZOA sector file look as colorful as they come

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/P1

FDX4345

With an incorrect aircraft type designator ... yay!

Interesting to see the large difference in scope layout per region. While the US seems to put as many lines as possible on their scope, other regions (or controllers) leave it basically blank.

Sadface for me...I'll fix that in FSInn tonight when I get home...

Steve Kirks

ZME S2 Usually MEM_TWR

ZLA I-3 rated pilot

Usually on as:

FDX4345 in a PMDG 777

N533ET in a Pilatus PC-12

N323VB in a Lancair Legacy

1252923.png